Congratulations of being accepted to BMCC! We said “Yes” to you, now it’s your turn to say “Yes” to us. Follow the steps below to confirm you want to go to school here.
You may not need to accept an offer if you applied to BMCC using the Direct App (available after June 1 for any fall semester, or after December 1 for any spring semester).
Option #1) Accept via Email
You can accept your admission to BMCC right in your email inbox!
- Log in to your email account, or open your email app.
- Open our admission offer letter. The subject line is: “You are admitted to BMCC!”
- In the middle of our message is a big blue button that says “Accept Offer” Click it!
Congratulations! You’ve confirmed that you want to attend BMCC and that you are ready to take steps to make it happen. Stay tuned for a new email from us with next steps for completing your admission.
Option #2) Accept via CUNYfirst:
- Log in to your CUNYfirst account. (The first time you log in to CUNYfirst, you will need to claim your account.)
- Click on Student Center in the navigation menu.
- In the Admissions Section, you’ll see a table with rows of the schools you applied to. Find the row that reads Borough of Manhattan CC. Click View Details.
- On the next page, find the section named Offer of Admission. Click I Accept Offer. Congratulations! You’ve confirmed that you want to attend BMCC, and are ready to take steps to make it happen. Stay tuned for an email from us with next steps for completing your admission.
NOTE FOR TRANSFER STUDENTS: If you are transferring credits from another college (you submitted a transfer application), we admit you if your GPA is at least 2.0.
Then, we try to match each course you took at another school to a BMCC course. If we find a match, we will give you credit toward your BMCC degree. This Transfer Credit Evaluation process usually does not start until you click “I Accept.” So, go click that button to get your Transfer results as soon as possible!
More Like This
- 6 Sure-fire Ways to Crush Your Fall Semester
“Always ask for a business card from everyone you speak with so you can follow up with that …
- How to check your application status in CUNYfirst
- What makes my transcript “official?”
If you’ve clicked SUBMIT on your online application, the next step is to submit proof of previous education. …
- Explained: The CUNY Proficiency Index
Hello Future Panthers! My name is Jose Altamirano, and I am the Assistant Director of Admissions at Borough …